Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Third Day Without You

Its hard. Never easy. Today is the third day without you. Not a single message. Not a single hello. How are you ? I wonder. I roughly still know what are your plans till this coming 26th December 2010. After that I will totally lost touch with you. Only wondering every minute what are you doing & where will you be. Its time to flash back some memories again.

The first thing that came into my mind when I wrote the topic as third day without you was the 2 emails you send to me when I was away for my Phuket trip. Each and every time if I ever read back those emails I would cry. The meanings are so deep that I thought it would last forever.

Do you remember all the movies we watched together ? If I'm not mistaken every single ticket is still with you. Do you still have it with you ? Or you have tossed it into the dustbin. Just wondering.

Red Box Karaoke, Gardens. Does this place ring any bells? We went there for the first & last time. Had the whole room all by ourselves. Singing all the song we love & eating the buffet. I remember we went out to take the food so many times. And I extremely love the tuna sandwich. I was so touched the moment you went to the car and took my jacket because I was so cold. From that moment, I love you more.

Listening to the song sang by you titled ''Take me home country road'. I thank god for having this mp3 because I can hear your voice again. When will you sing a song for me ? Only me.


This is a handmade card by you on our anniversary leaves the deepest memories in my heart. I hoped and pray you would remember what you wrote. If you don't, here is the content :-

Dear, 15 Aug is a very memorable day for me. Today is 15th Sept marks another month together. I hope we can have not just months but years to be with each other. I love you.
-xxxxxx-

This is the best gift you ever gave. NO wait. The best gift you ever gave me was the feeling of being loved by you. I blame myself for your sudden change of feelings.

What else have we gone through ? Is that all we have ? I remember we had more than what I just listed. Oh yes... I remember...

Our very first time clubbing together... Its at G6, Gardens... Its one awesome night. Remember the rest of the night we spent time chatting in the car ? Remember how you got jealous of my friend... You was so worried about me. But I was happy cause you're worried. Unlike now, you don't care anymore. Its fading away you say.....

Today we had plans. Or more like I have plans for us. We were supposed to watch movie together and have early Christmas dinner at MOVIDA. And I was supposed to give you your Christmas present. I got a friend to pass the gift to you. I hope you like it.

For you, I'm smiling.

P/S : I'm sorry that I love you....

No comments: