Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Minutes, Days, Months, Years Without You

Today marks the second day without you and still counting. Not counting till the day you will return. But counting how long will you be away from me. Have you forgotten all the memories & quality times that we spent together or have you not? All those are priceless memories I treasured deep inside. No money can ever buy what memories you gave to me.

MEMORIES WE HAVE

My picture taken by you secretly during our sunset cruise in Kuching. Our very first trip, before you said Can You Be My Girlfriend ? Have you forgotten ? Continued with a photo of my first & only sunset with you.


Can you remember this ? Our second trip together in a month with my bunch of friends. To Langkawi we went. In case you forgot, its the crocodile farm.

Not only that, I was being a small kid. So you got me these two balls. We put coins and turned. Called this egg. And we were so lucky, we got 1 green & 1 blue. Our favorite color each.

And this ? Our very first para sailing. It was so high up. Although I feel scared but I know everything will be alright because you are there.

How about this ? Does it bring back memories ? Its lantern festival !! I over enjoyed it.

And this ? You cooked for me. It taste as delicious as it looks. Will I ever ever have the chance to eat again ?

And this ?? I asked you to wear. You were reluctant at first. But then for me you just wore. I know. Are you still wearing it now ? Yes I am.

We went to The Curve and you bought this for me to make me happy. I was over excited. Wished the balloon could last.

I bet you can remember this. I hope so. Snowflakes @ Kota Damansara. I just had today but I can't finish. Wasted.Now I know why we used to share 1 bowl last time.

Just to share. This is all the memories I have. I know we have ALOT ALOT more. For example, our anniversary in Genting Highlands, 21 October 2010 Birthday Celebration, Terry Fox 2010, World Walking Day and our most recent one is Malacca trip. Sad to say all the pictures are in your camera. For this trips all I have are memories. Below is the last present you gave to me. Its a Christmas present. Thank you. I really love it.

Pink logitech wireless mouse. Love it !

Thank you for accepting my Christmas present & our so called anniversary present that I made for you. The stars was very very difficult to fold. If ever we were to meet again I only want to say this to you :-

I'M SORRY THAT I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh is nice blog. i think now u already forget all those so call "nice" memories. cos i felt he is not worth to let you rmb him.all he did to u, he did to me too .. just like face to a mirror when i saw your blog.i think he wont tell u abt me cos he like to hide his love history.he is the person who duno hw to maintain a love.he can suddenly treat u cold and tell u he dy no feeling on u.myb he is a nice fren bt i sure he nt a nice bf.lucky u are nt together with him anymore .. cos i felt his thinking is quite different from others.
wish u gd luck ~ u are a nice gal sure will find a gd guys ~add oil ya ~