Friday, December 24, 2010

Fourth Day Without You

Headache headache headache. Had too much of booze. Always thought that being drunk can make me forget everything. But one thing I learn today is that when I'm drunk I become more sad & tend to do stupid things like messaging you. Its actually more than four days without you cause its pass 12am now.Went to Brugge, Uptown Avenue just now.

Just to have a look at that place.

I know you'll be going there after your Christmas eve church celebration. You wanted to see the live band. I hope you enjoy it. Guess what I ordered ? Your favorite. I think. I was tempted to take 2 pint.

1 pint of Hoegaarden..

Its kinda heartbreaking going to places where you have been before. Can't see you there physical. Only can visualize you being there and your scent that you left behind. There are so many places that you went before and I usually will ask you this question : When will you bring me ? Its has become my FAQ to you. Tomorrow I have plans too. Going to the Lei Cha @ Rasah Village that you say very nice with one of my bestie. Hopefully I will have a great experience there. Its Boxing Day today !!! Happy Boxing day dear... & Merry Christmas too. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas. Signing off for today. I'm wasted.

For you, I'm alive.

P/S : I'm sorry that I love you....

No comments: