Friday, October 31, 2008

Canon Goes Green

CANON GOES GREEN.COM


Just by just seeing the title you cannot believe that I went for the event right…Ha ha! I myself also cannot believe that I went lo….Amazingly I actually managed to get my butt out of the bed at 7.00am to go for the event!


Date: 19 October 2008

Time: 7.30am

Venue: Padang Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya


This event is so damn fun. And it’s also so meaningful. Canon planted 2500 trees today. Nice…Saving the environment…This event happen like ages ago only now I have the time to post about this blog…So tired of working already…I got no time to do anything..No life! Everytime before I start my posting I have to complain about work first…XD…The happenings of the event will all go by pictures and pictures and more pictures….When we first arrived there, we have to first register ourselves and also we will receive a goodie bag with lots of things inside...


As usual...Every event will kick off with the opening ceremony by those VVIP and VIP's... :)


And now let the event officially begin...


There are a total of 14 spot where the people are going to plant the 2500 trees.The map shows all..


Ok ! Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Baby's start planting now....This particular small boy so cute man !! Especially when he is planting 'HIS' tree... (: I wish my son will be like him also :P

.

.

.

.

Besides only merely planting trees, they all have booths for coloring and some body art.


A small little girl wanted her face to have a rainbow painted...XD


Items and colors use to do the painting...Like some buncho coloring...


And for sure I wont miss the chance to paint and join the fun la...But I was not so brave to draw on my face...I draw follow on my hand :D


Not only that, we also have a group of children and teenagers using recycled item to play music..


These group teenagers are committed in changing young lives like what is stated on their t-shirt...


Yay ! And its me acting like I am planting trees....Ha ha ha...I went there as MEDIA...Awesome rite !!!


And this 3 weird looking people we all call them 'ENVIRONMENTALIST'. So called mascot for this event...


Yeah...And its me AGAIN and THE CAP...


This poster is the best of all...Each and every thumb print represent one branch...So cool right the idea of this poster :)


The event ended with a blast by a special performances by 'Zainal Abidin' with the song 'Hijau' .

An event job well done !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one! =) it's so fun going on events like this..haha..