Monday, November 10, 2008

Its all about Tiffany Sem Shi Yi...

(Tiffany Sem Shi Yi)
-4th October 2008-
-4.96kg-
I know this looks kinda akward because it seems like some memorable postings but NO...It NOT ! Its a posting to welcome a new born to the world (: And that particular special person is my NIECE ~~~

A day after she was born :) I cried when i saw her for the first time...It was a happy tears..

Take 1 : Close up picture
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Lets see how she manage to survive this world full of liars...Lets see how well she scored...

1 month old ONLY but already so big size..She is a fatty :P

Take 2: Close up

OH MY GOD ! You people must be kidding me...1 month only know how to hold the bottle already ? Haiz ~ What to do...It runs in the family's genes...SMART family....Ha ha ha ~~ Can't believe i just said that *SHY*

Tiffany's mind : Great Grandpa carrying me...I feel so comfortable...*yawn*...Sleep lo....

Uh...How come so many people de ? * wondering* ...very noisy ah...use my hood first...DND la people...And this lady carrying me is my great grandaunt...I feel so happy because so many people 'sayang' me XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tiffany 2 months lo... And its tummy time or play time...

Take 3 : Close up

My papa going to change my pampers lo...Aiyo...Papa is a bad photographer...Never hide all my baby fat first ~~ *SHY*

I just get my second *jab* *jab* today...So pain oh...But the doctor was kind...Put cute plaster on my chubby thighs.. :P I wonder why papa keep on taking my pictures without half my clothes on ? hmmmmm * wondering* obscene lo....

On behalf of Tiffany i put this picture to tell everyone out there that she is a GIRL...Grghhhh ~~Everyone say she look like a BOY...Call her GOOD BOY...=.=" If I show you whats under my pampers then see u all still say i am BOY anot ! Hmph ~~ *BITE*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! waiting for yours! XP