Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What if....

What if….

There are so many what if in my mind…And the feeling to blog just come and go…

Work has been really hectic….

I just feel that the longer I work the worst I feel…..

Felt like I still have not mastered a lot of things…

Is the process complicated or it’s me that is SLOW….

I had always had these 2 words in my mind….

WHAT IF…..

1) My mum suddenly left me all alone? Going on with her journey?

2) My eyes are not able to see anymore?

3) Today is my last day?

4) I suddenly become paralyze?

5) I suddenly die in a freak accident?

6) I step on the banana skin, fall and break my leg?

7) What if I started smoking?

8) And the list goes on and on and on and on……

What if really one of those listed really happen?

What will I become?

Will I still be strong as I am now?

Or things will be different?

There are millions of what if in this world…

Many with no answers….

I always have doubt in my mind….

My mind is always thinking about those WHAT IF questions…..

Not wanting the WHAT IF to become reality….

Just wanting to live in a fantasy…

Where everything seems so perfect…

Life without a scar or a scratch….

Sometimes….

We are forced to go through all this….

Not being given the chance to choose….

This is what everyone called as LIFE….

Not only that….

There are also 2 words that we always come across….

SOMETHING NEW….

Everyday….

Learning something new is definitely way to improve life…

Not failing to learn something is a blessing…

It is also an added experience for future undertakings….

During my graduation….

I heard the valedictorian mention this….

Before we succeed in anything…

We have to start from scratch or from the bottom….

Nothing is easy….

Always be humble….

For example,

Before you learn how to run, you need to learn how to walk and crawl first….

At times where you are so desperate for something….

Remember that nothing ever beats a HAPPY LIFE…

As long as you’re happy the world will be happy for you…

And also your love ones will be happy…..


A short posting to shout out what is in my mind….. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if... you be positive, then you don't have to worry. =)

Calvin Chung said...

Its good to think..... not thinking about the bad side can also mean evading.
Worrying is a natural emotion but to worry and NOT to anything about it, thats the screwed up part.
At least you're thinking.
But it should always be "What if..." and followed by "in that case i should.....". If you think you're gonna die tomorrow, in that case you should stop being so paranoid and just becareful in case your instincts are right.