Friday, August 22, 2008

INTIball 2008


Date: 5th July 2008
Time: 6pm sharp
Venue: Hotel Istana, KL
Theme: "Reach for the stars"
Present: 600 students + VIP's
Absent: None

Okey....Here it goes...Since its my blog i should then write about what i did the whole day starting from 12pm on 5th of July 2008...12pm i drove all the way back to Seremban to get my hair done and also to get some stuff from home...I reached the salon at about 12:45pm...The hair do finished at about 1:40pm...At the same time i message my son aka Wei Chun to check with him what time is he leaving...He said at 2pm...I suddenly changed my mind instead of following Ken i think i should follow Wei Chun and reach there earlier to help out...So like a mad lady with nice make up and hair do i rushed back to Nilai and reached there about 2:1opm...They waited for me...He he...:) Fine....Then 3 of us when down to Sunway to fetch Jonathan friend...Unfortunately i forgot his name...Ha ha...On the way to his friends place...

Happy and proudly to say we cam whore in the car ! Take a good guess on who is holding the camera ? Another 4th person perhaps ?

Not to forget...I cam whore alone too...Emo-ing... :)

After the stop at the petrol station we carry on with our journey...We reached his friends house at about 3:20pm...We pick up his friend and continue on the journey to Hotel Istana...We reached Istana at about 4:20pm...:D When we reached there the first thing i did was help out...I help out by putting all the 60 tables with 5 booklet each...After putting all the 60 tables i begin to see stars too...Ha ha...Feeling dizzy =.=....During the event i was usher cum program master :):) But i kinda left out my program master task and only focus on my ushering...:(

Julianne and me :)

The night continue and continue and continue till about 10 something... I had lots lots fun and the performance was great :) I took lots of lots of pictures too :D

Richard and me :D

Andy and me :) The ice sculpture at the back is so nice :D

After INTIBall we went to maison...He he...

I am now officially dead tired after INTIBall and clubbing. I wish my bed was beside me now...I'm drunk :X

No comments: