Friday, August 22, 2008

25th June 2008

Okey...Great...You guys must be thinking now already August how come i am still blogging about June...LOL ~ For the month of June, July and August i was very very busy...INTIBall around the corner, Installation Night also and not forgetting my final exams...Haiz...No space to breath...Finally now, everything has come to an end...I have graduated too !!! What is so special about this date you all must be pondering and wondering...So lets get straight to the point..On this date i donated blood for the 3rd time in history...Ha ha ~~ Oh my god !! And this time is the worst...The lady did not poke the normal spot...She poke a different spot...This time when i donate it was so suffering...In my heart i was screaming in PAIN ! I wonder what went wrong ? Ha ha...


Wait ! Photo session 1
Clara: Kakak, perlahan sikit...Sakit tau! Darah saya sangat berharga..Duit pun tak boleh beli !

Geez ! Everytime i donate blood right..I kinda feel okey one...But this time...Really like no energy...I still blame the nurse for poking other place...Haha ~ I finally find out why i have become so weak.. I think its because i donate blood...Since i donated blood i became very weak...Abit of air-condition only i feel cold..Bath cold water also cannot stand...Then very easy to fall sick...Haiz...Almost everyweek also i fall sick...T_T

Photo session 2
Wu wu wu....My precious......Its flowing....


This time my blood flow so slow...Told you all already lo...The nurse poke wrong place...Not my blood got problem is the nurse got problem lo !

After this is end of the story...To be continued to the 4th time donating blood........:):):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i kno how that feels

and i really like your blog