Monday, January 3, 2011

Forgot the Unforgettable

You left me, I gave my heart to loneliness
I had thought this would be liberating
What am I waiting for? I'm not living a new life
Missing you is the greatest torment
When I close my eyes, I can hear you breathing
I remain facing your memories alone

Because I can't forget, forgetting you is more cruel than loving you
When I bravely go look at other people's eye-expressions
Unexpectedly, I see my own scars
Unforgettable, there's nothing more cruel than loss
I can't not admit that your embrace is the deepest
I've lost the ability to do things selflessly for others*

I forgot to think of you, in this world without you
Now I finally understand this separation
When I close my eyes, I can hear you breathing
Why do I still remain facing your memories?

I forgot to think of you, in this world without you
Now I finally understand this separation-- I've forgotten you

No comments: