Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Allergy Crisis

Hmmmm....Ok...I haven't been updating for my blog like approximately 20 days i think ? Ha ha...Come on la...I am busy k...LOL...Here goes for this posting...Well well....Let me see how should i start...It all happened on 29 May, Thursday...One fine day as usual...6 hours of freaking damn damn damn boring class i have to go through from 8am till 2pm....Arghhhh....I wonder how can i be still alive ? Back to the topic....That night i don't really feel like having anything for dinner so i went down to the INTImart to get some bread and raisins to eat...Sounds like a weird combination of food i should have for dinner rite...Ha ha...I dunno wat to eat ma...LOL ~~ Then suddenly at about 11 something after bathing...I was planning to "start studying"....I suddenly felt how come my legs are so itchy one and red red...That particular time i assumed it was some mosquitoes bite only...30 minutes later....i fell like its become more itchy and the red mark is becoming bigger and bigger and its like spreading to my whole legs....So i quickly get the phone and call my mummy...I told her all about it and i told her that i think its allergy but i told her just my legs ok...Then she said ok...Not so serious yet...Apply that medicine i gave u and it will be fine....So i follow my mum instructions to apply that medicine and went straight to bed after applying because it was really itchy...Sleeping is the only way i can forget about the itchiness...After rolling on my bed for about 1 hour...I felt my hands and neck becoming itchy too...So i decided to go to the toilet to check is the itch spreading there too...And too my dismay it is !!!! I began to panic because i have not have any allergy reaction before this...It was 2am already !!! Everyone is either snoring or in dreamland and i am here having this allergy...So i called my parents again...I was complaining to them and saying that i wanted to go home immediately...I don't want to stay here already...They finally said ok..So now the problem is how am i going to go back !!! So the first person i called was Jason (busy),Ken (sleeping), Liu Jie (never answer) and lastly Samuel.....Sam drove me home....He was the last person that i thought i would trouble and ask him to send me home....He is really my savior...I really owe him...Thanx to him i manage to get home that morning...:) After that i went to the doctor and my allergy become much better....

My Leg with allergy :P



2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

now i know why you called. =P

pammie said...

hey clara, I kena that allergy before ler. Mine is like bengkak and spread bigger and freaking itchy even though I sleep... and it took me about 3-4 days to recover after seeing doctor. Hehe