Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stressed is how i feel....

Now at this moment, stress is the word that reflects my feeling now. I really wonder what is the meaning of stress ? The real meaning ? Am i feeling stress now ? or depressed ? or something else ? Who will know other than myself. Currently at the moment what am i seeking and searching for? Now in the office in this dark room covered with four walls i am inside writing this blog. So many things to be done. So many duty need to fullfilled. Is this a normal feeling ? or am I stress ? When i start thinking about the things that i need to complete. It is like a never ending story. I dunno when it will come to an end. Every day i come into office, exco's reminds me about things to do for Sports Fiesta than Conference than Radiance Illumination than INTIBALL than Installation Night. So many things but which should comes first. I do one and i cannot do the other one. How should i planned my time and work. I feel so stress. This is just about my work. How about my assignment that the date due is tomorrow ? I havent finish ? Not sleeping tonight to finish it ? Next week, I will have another assignment due and presentations to do. When will it come to an end. I can barely take it anymore. The only thing that i have in mind now is how can i survive this hectic moment ? I am barely hanging on. Tears begin to role down as i feel so stress and sick. Just wanting to give up everything. I just cannot take it anymore. How do i overcome this situation ?

No comments: